PaymentWorks is the supplier portal that all new suppliers must be invited to register by Rutgers.
PaymentWorks can be accessed through this link: Cornerstone- Supplier Portal
In the Cornerstone System, the tile looks like under the Finance and Purchasing Section:
One invited by Rutgers, suppliers will submit and maintain their own documentation.
When the supplier is in the Payment Works system, they will see this: Job Aide- What the Supplier Sees
PaymentWorks was implemented on September 16, 2019.
Rutgers Units and Procurement can invite new suppliers-
- From PaymentWorks Home Page, click on "Vendor Master Updates"
- Scroll to the bottom of the section and click on "Filters and Search Bars" to initiate the invite.
- A pop up will appear- fields with an "*" are required
- Company Name
- Contact E-Mail
- Verify Contact E-Mail
- Supplier Type
- Initiator Phone Number
- Personalized Message (optional field)
- Job Aid from Canvas- How to Invite a Supplier
Checking the Supplier On-Boarding Status-
- From the PaymentWorks Home Page, click on "Vendor Master Updates"
- To see the status of the suppliers you have invited, enter your name in the "Invitation Initiator" field. If you leave this field blank, you will see all suppliers statuses.
- There are 3 columns with supplier statuses:
- Invitation, Vendor Account, and New Vendor Registration
- Invitation Columns Statuses:
- Pending Approval- Invite Pending Procurement review and approval
- Invitation Rejected- Procurement has rejected the invite
- Sent- Procurement has approved and the e-mail has been sent
- Undeliverable- E-mail could not be delivered to supplier's server-initiator will need to correct the email
- Delivered- E-mail has reached supplier's inbox
- Opened- E-mail has been opened
- Clicked- Special invitation link clicked
- Cancelled- Invitation was altered and resent with new Vendor Name and E-mail
- Vendor Account Column Statuses:
- No Account
- Registered- Created account and waiting to validate e-mail
- E-mail Validated- Supplier validated e-mail and can begin registration
- Vendor Registration Column Statuses:
- Not Started- Supplier has not begun registration form
- In Progress- Supplier has started the registration form, but not completed
- Submitted- Supplier has completed the registration form
- Returned- Procurement returned to Supplier to correct information
- Approved- Procurement has approved suppliers registration form
- Rejected- Procurement has rejected for a variety of reasons, contact procurement via Procurement Contact System
- Processed- System integration in process
- Complete (w/Vendor #)- Supplier has been integrated and fully on-boarded
- Job Aid from Canvas- How to Check Supplier On-Boarding Status
For more information- please see Procurement Services Website on How to Become a Supplier