This page has been created to provide you with information and resources as we all work together to keep the business of the School and the University going while in a hybrid working format. You will also find tools and tips for working remotely – including information on training and development opportunities and links to programs designed to help us take care of ourselves.
- Zoom at Rutgers
- Find detailed information on common telecommuting issues on the SAS IT Working Remotely page.
- Webex at Rutgers
- Etiquette and Best Practices for Web Conferencing
- Many groups have found Microsoft Teams helpful to help aid in communications. Teams has built in chat, conferencing, phone and file storage. More information on using Teams can be found on the OIT website.
- If you need IT assistance, please continue to submit a workorder.
Sharpen Your Skills:
- GL Sample Template
- Project Reconciliation Template
- How to Perform a Project Cost Adjustment from Projects to GL
- How to Perform a Project Cost Adjustment from GL to Projects
- Transfer Expense Guide
- Preparer - Split and Transfer Transaction Guide
- How to View, Cancel and Approve the Transaction
- How to Inquire on Detail Screen
- GL to Project Transaction Guide
- How to Use Account Analysis Tool
- How to Run Report 073
- How to Run Report 505
- How to Transfer Expenses on Projects Using Report 073
- How to Create and Approve Non-Cost Labor Adjustments
- How to Debit a Project and Credit a GL String
- How to Make a Project to Project Transaction
- How to Run Report 023 to View Monthly Activity in a GL String
- How to Make Transfers from GL String to GL String
- University Procurement:
- Linkedin Learning is available to Rutgers employees. Recommended courses include:
- UHR Training
- University Finance and Administration Training Opportunities
- Financial Managment Course Pathway (Login to Canvas with NetID to view)
Taking Care of Yourself:
- Rutgers4U University Family Support Line - 855-652-6819
- GSAPP Resources Available
- Psychological Services During COVID-19
- Free Apps and On-Line Classes for Health and Well-Being
- Many companies are offering free sessions online or via their apps during the pandemic, including Down Dog Yoga, Core Power Yoga, Barre3, Daily Burn, Gold’s Gym, and Headspace Meditation and many others.