The Division of Administration and Public Safety at Rutgers has many programs and services available to assist departments in running their operations. These include:
- Rutgers Police: (732) 932-7211
- Suspicious Activity, Security Escorts, Vehicle Lockouts, Jump Starts, Crime Prevention Programs, Security Surveys, Bicycle Registration, Lost & Found
- Emergency Services: (848) 932-4800
- Fire Safety Info and Permits, Defensive Driving, CPR/First Aid Training, Pre-Hospital Emergency Care EMT Course
- Business & Administrative Services:
- Material Services, Security Technologies (Lock Shop), Mail Services, University Records
- Transportation Services: (848) 932-7744
- Parking Permits, Parking Lot Information, Special Event Parking, Visitor Parking, Campus Busses, Bike Rentals
- Emergency Management: (848) 932-4880
- Emergency Action Plans & Preparedness, Fire Evacuation Plans, Emergency Text Notifications
- Environmental Health & Safety: (848) 445-2550
- REHS, Lab Safety, Waste Disposal, Environmental Programs
Additional information about all services can be found at: https://aps.rutgers.edu.
Crime Stats/Safety Matters:
The RUPD publishes an annual report which discloses campus crime statistics called Safety Matters. Click here to visit the RUPD site for complete details on the report and to download a copy.